Last Updated: July 31, 2019
What Information We Obtain
• Information you provide when you use the Digital Services, including when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions, create an account or register for a membership through the Digital Services. This may include your contact, payment or demographic information.
• Information you submit when you choose to participate in a survey, contest, promotion, event or similar initiative.
• Information you give us about others, such as a friend’s contact information when you order a gift subscription.
• Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
• Information we obtain from other sources, such as business partners, data suppliers and social media platforms.
How We Use Information We Obtain
• To process your requests and provide you with the Digital Services, including to deliver customized content or recommendations. Note that we use your payment card information (such as your card number and expiration date) for limited purposes such as to process your transaction (including recurring payments, if applicable), to provide you with the requested products or services and to protect our rights or the rights of others.
• To learn about users of the Digital Services and analyze how you and others interact with and respond to the Digital Services.
• To communicate with you, including to send you marketing and promotional communications.
• To protect our rights and the rights of others.
How We Share Information
• With service providers that perform services or handle transactions on our behalf.
• With business partners, such as when we partner with a third party to offer products or services on a co-branded basis.
• Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our rights, and in the context of corporate transactions.
• With your consent or otherwise at your direction.
Your Choices, Including Marketing and Interest-Based Ads Opt-Outs
• You may unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails, or for certain Digital Services, by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences.
• We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
• The Digital Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16.