Daphne’s Diary 6-2019 English
- DIY: A bow like this makes any present extra special, A cheerful sandwich bag made from paper, Waste free and a special lunch, Vintage plate rack, Cute pencil case, Summer elegance around your neck, A fruity garland to make you happy.
- Interior: Bohemian feel in an old caravan.
- Culture: Claude Monet the world-famous French painter.
- Garden: My garden in september, Rebecca and Staffan’s garden.
- Trips: Emilie turned an 18th century farm into a luxurious guesthouse.
- Interactive: What your bag says about you, Keep hold of that holiday feeling, Give yourself a compliment, Querkles your new hobby?, Draw a caravan, Mastermind, Make your own comic strip, Get to know yourself better.
- Inspiration: Vintage at an old farm, Bean sprouts in your tea, Tea ladies but with a twist, Time to Party, Pompom rug, Woollen dolls.
Personal stories, my mother’s tips, delicious recipes, body & health, shopping ideas, mind & reflection, poems and fun extra’s.
291 in stock