• 400 g Brussels sprouts
• 300 g bacon (diced)
• 1 red onion (sliced)
• 1 red pepper (sliced)
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 tsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
1. Fry the bacon in hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the sprouts under running water and cut them in half.
3. Remove the bacon from the pan once it is crispy, then leave it to drain on a piece of kitchen paper.
4. Now fry the sprouts with a sprinkle of salt in the same pan for about 8 minutes, until they are golden brown. Then add them to a dish.
5. Wash the pan, add a splash of oil and heat this up before frying the red pepper and onion until soft and beginning to brown.
6. Drizzle the honey over the top and season with salt and pepper.
7. Finally, add the sprouts and bacon back in and carefully combine all the ingredients.